Check to see if your current process for producing forecasts, cashflows and budgets passes the test:
- Do you use problematic, error-prone and time-consuming -to-maintain spreadsheets, for creating your Clients/CEO Business Forecasts, cashflows and budgets?
- Are you fed up with trying and failing to achieve reliable, totally accurate information and results using your current forecast, cashflows and budget system?
- Have you ever been embarrassed and worried when your spreadsheet or current solution produced incorrect results? In front of your client/CEO or the bank?
- Do you currently have total peace of mind that the reports you’re providing clients/CEO, which are being used to base life changing financial decisions on are accurate?
- Do you know these results are 100% accurate? Does the funds flow report validate the balance sheet?
- What are you balancing to if a complete Balance Sheet isn’t part of your current solution? Have your included fixed assets, depreciation and capital expenditure? Forgot about the new truck does not help – are you concerned?
- What do you do when your spreadsheet expert is off work when a key client/CEO contacts you needing a rush forecast to make an informed decision regarding a possible business acquisition?
- How long would it take you to rejig an existing spreadsheet to provide accurate results for the next 5 years? Are you comfortable as to accuracy reporting to your client/CEO?
- Have you factored currency changes, wage increases, new staff, PAYE/PAYG, stock, purchases and capital Expenditure and the impact on the funds required to handle growth?
- Do you ever find yourself doing the same laborious error-prone spreadsheet tasks repeatedly or even worse spend time on a non-chargeable task fixing unnecessary spreadsheet errors made in client budgets and cashflows?
Don’t keep making the same mistakes! Try Forecast 5 today and reap the benefits of saved time, money and embarrassment!
If you use something else, check that it does the full job. Don’t be caught red-faced again when you realise you are only provided half the solution.